Do you want something new, tasty and unusual? I have an idea! Corned beef hash is a simple and at the same time not boring dish that is not difficult to prepare. It turns out satisfying and appetizing. For cooking, you will need a small set of vegetables, as well as the corned beef itself. In the recipe, the ingredients are fried in butter, but if desired, you can safely replace it with any vegetable oil.
Boil the potatoes first, but not until tender. You can supplement the dish with a set of dry spices to taste, although without them everything turns out to be very tasty and aromatic.
- Corned beef 400 gr
- Butter 60 gr
- Bulb onions 80 gr
- Potato 300 gr
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
- Cream 50 ml
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Meat dishes are always hearty and tasty, and if cooked with heart – and even unforgettable. It is better to use a frying pan with a thick bottom; there the ingredients are evenly cooked and do not stick.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them under running water. Prepared tubers cut into small cubes.
- Put potatoes into a saucepan, pour water so that it completely covers the potatoes. Then salt them.
- Put the pot on the fire, cook for about 3 minutes from the boiling point.
- Then pour the water out, and potatoes on a sieve.
- Using a sharp knife, finely chop corned beef.
- Peel the onion from the husk, cut into cubes.
- Pour the butter in a pan, put it on the fire. When the butter is melted, put onions in it.
- Fry onion a couple of minutes over low heat until soft. Then lay out the potatoes to the onion, continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then lay out in a pan with corned beef, at the same time pepper and salt to taste.
- And now add the cream, continue to cook a couple more minutes.
- At the end, using a tablespoon, we make four holes in the hash. In each of them we beat one chicken egg.
- we cook until the eggs are ready, literally 2 minutes. You can go according to your taste, though, and fry them longer if you want your eggs to be fried to perfection.
Serve hot, garnishing with greens as you wish. You can top this dish with some salad made of fresh vegetables.