Eggplant fan with brynza baked in the oven
IngredientsEggplant – 2 pcs.
Brynza cheese – 150 g
Bulgarian bell pepper – 1 pc.
Garlic – 2 cloves
Salt, spices – to taste
Sour cream or mayonnaise – 2 tbsp.
Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
Check out the recipe
Step by step recipe with photoHere comes the summer vegetable season, when vegetables can even be cooked with vegetables. Everyone in our family loves eggplants, from small to large, for their special slightly bitter, fragrant and very vegetable flavor. Baked in the oven eggplant fan can be served as a main dish for the summer holiday table. And the eggplant fan with brynza is so easy to make that even if the guests are at the door – you will be able to surprise them!
Take as many eggplants as people will be invited to the table. I have a dish designed for two people.
2. Wash the eggplants, wipe them with a paper towel and remove the excess leaves without touching the base. Now take a sharp knife and cut the eggplants lengthwise into several strips, forming a fan.
3. Cheese brynza or adygeyan cheese cut into small pieces, so that it was convenient to put between the strips of eggplant. You can also use cheese like Russian or Dutch, but they are too melted, and the dish should be eaten only when hot. In our case, the bryndza will melt only slightly when cooked and will be a nice shaped piece.
4. Cover the baking tray with foil and put the prepared eggplants on it.
5. Put the cheese between the eggplant strips.
6. Cut the bell peppers, peeled of seeds and stalks, into thin strips.
7. Place in the same way between the eggplant slices.
8. Slice the tomatoes in a semi-circle and place next to the peppers. Place one tablespoon of mayonnaise or homemade sour cream on top of the stuffed eggplant. I used sour cream. And squeeze a slice of garlic through a press. Salt and pepper to taste.
9. Put the eggplant fan in the oven heated to 200 degrees in advance and bake for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
10. Place each fan on a separate plate.
11. Sprinkle with finely chopped dill or parsley greens. Baked in the oven eggplant fan with brynza is ready. Serve to the table! Very nourishing and tasty – I recommend it!